Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Tagged!

My friend Divina at Fragrance Bouquet tagged me! Argh!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (Divina!)

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Write six random things about yourself

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them

5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Five (er, edited to SIX) Random things about Tom:

I hate carrots. Especially cooked. I will eat almost anything else. Capers, anchovies, liver, whatever. Just not carrots.

I love architecture. In my dreams I win PowerBall and drive all over looking at buildings. I also own Case Study House #22.

The car I presently own is the first that isn't a convertible. It is to be hoped that it will be the last one that is not one. I love convertibles even if I am so fair-skinned that I only put the top down in the late afternoon and slathered with sunblock like spackle.

I love to cook. I am quite good at it. Zachary Quinto, if you're reading, I can prove it.

I tend to buy too much underwear. When I am at the outlet mall I cannot pass up J Crews deal for 5 pairs of boxers for $20. i will never get in a car accident with nasty manties.

*edit* I realise that it should be 6 things. which leads to number 6:

I have sometimes the attention span of a fruit fly.

The six people I tag (sorry kids!): Marina. Gaia, Patty, March and Lee (Yes, they count as three, so there) and Wendy.

2 comments:

ScentScelf said...

Hah! Last night, I enticed spouse and son to check out Third Man by saying "Don't worry; it's mangrance." Now I'll have to start referring to their manties....

When you win PowerBall, I will bring all of my blueprints and house plan collection books and be one of those annoying friends you can't get out of the living room of your Case Study House #22.

(I will be sure not to cook you carrots...but you MIGHT want to try julienning or shredding them, and cooking with ginger chunks & soy sauce....)

tmp00 said...

Actually, there is a really scary product called "manties". Google it and shudder!