Thursday, August 02, 2012

Forgive Me, I've Been Bad..

I know I haven't been posting a whole lot on here; I'll try to be better for the three of you that might still be paying attention. A lot has been going on in my little existence. My time on Team Beverly Hills was a wonderful experience, and I'm glad that several friends of mine (including my Sis) will be in the 2012 class. I've become more involved in local issues and have become better friends with my neighbors. My time on the Human Relations Commission has been very rewarding.

Attached is a picture of my "graduation" from Team BH, with Vice-Mayor Brien and Mayor Brucker. I've disagreed with Mayor Brucker in the past on some issues, but really do have to write that he has been generous, supportive and genuinely kind to me; while I might continue to disagree with him, I appreciate that.

Of course, a big thank to Lili Bosse who sponsored me for Team BH 2011. She really is one of the best people I know. Also to former Mayor Nancy Krasne who appointed me to the BHHRC. I still can't think of anyone else I'd rather be pinned by.

Photo: Dunno. Given to me?

No comments: